We’re a Data Science Company with expertise in Big Data Technology and intelligent software development, always looking for new talent to join our growing Data Science family.
We are looking for ‘Big’ Data Engineers for our Dutch office.
How can you tell a story if your facts aren’t connected and your sources aren’t validated? Do you want to sense the challenges of data integration?
Maybe you should consider joining the Intellerts team as ‘Big’ Data Engineer!
As a Data Science and AI company, focussing on delivering ground-breaking AI solutions for various clients in different industries, it all starts with good questions and knowledge of the data we need to work with. Data which needs to be extracted, loaded and transformed, streamlined, analysed and put into an analytical infrastructure for our clients. For this we are looking for Data Engineers who master data integration from different sources, create data pipelines for efficient exchange of data and always have creative ideas to solve complex data problems. Our data engineers playing a crucial role in the team of data analysts, data scientists and software engineers working together on data initiatives, you will ensure optimal data delivery architecture and it is consistent throughout ongoing projects. You must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems, and products.
On the job, you will;
- create, maintain and optimize data pipeline architecture;
- Build on large complex data sets that meet functional / non- functional requirements set by business;
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements, with your creativity you will automate manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability where needed;
- Build and maintain data pipeline infrastructures for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL, PostgreSQL and cloud-based technologies like Azure, AWS, Google Cloud;
- Work with clients, data and analytics experts to improve our data systems and deliver richer functionalities to our clients
If this thought of responsibility scares you, we’re not the right team for you. But if you would like to be challenged on daily basis and have fun with lots of data we would love to talk with you.
We are looking for an engineering jack of all trades and above all, you want to continue to develop your skills within the following areas, apply them on width range of projects and share them with your team;
- High curiosity level for Data, Analytics, and Artificial Intelligence
- Asking questions for the matter you don’t understand but would like to
- Hands-on experience with data storage relational- (SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL etc.) and non-relational- (HDFS, HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB) databases and cloud-based platforms (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
- Knowledge of data manipulation and transformation, e.g. SQL, R, Talend
- Hands-on experience building complex data pipelines e.g. ETL
- Programming skills in e.g. Python, R,
- Experience in all word combinations of the extract, load & transform process
Next, to awesome data engineering skills, you master Dutch and English in full professional proficiency as you would start working with our international team for international clients.
Did you recognize yourself in this profile and you getting warmed up?! Send your application letter and resume to (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For questions about this position and/or Intellerts you can call +31 (0) 6 – 2150 4918
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist in Kaunas.
As a quality assurance specialist, your main activity will be ensuring the quality of data and maintaining the service desk of our analytic data platform. On occasion, we will expect you to take responsibility for our web platform testing. You will work with the product development team, product managers and technical experts within the company to deliver high-quality solutions.
- Partner with product owners/engineering leaders to define, write, and maintain data tests and strategies;
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation on data and metadata (definitions, tables, schemas) across multiple systems used by developers and engineers in geographically-diverse teams;
- Ensure high-quality and accurate customer data gets delivered into our analytics platform by troubleshooting and resolving complex data quality issues;
- Run recurring data audits to find inconsistencies and anomalies both within a dataset as well as against a ground truth;
- Make recommendations on new data definitions per business requirements;
- Triage and report bugs throughout our data pipeline. Escalate defect reports and critical issues to engineering teams and collaborate with them to prioritize defect resolution. Take ownership of communicating changes to the appropriate end-users;
- Champion internal and external tooling to bring automation to various steps of data management – including the creation of reports and dashboards for quality monitoring
- Contribute to the constant improvement of data quality/quality assurance best practices;
- Design test plans and carry out manual tests on web-based software
- Eventually, create and lead a quality assurance team
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or related areas;
- Background in data quality assurance activities and 3+ years of work experience in testing;
- Good understanding of data management and engineering processes and tools, including SQL and DB design
- Experience in writing scripts or programs to analyze/validate large data sets;
- Expertise in database testing in Microsoft SQL Server (or PostgreSQL) environments including designing, manipulating and validating test data;
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills – including a good understanding of descriptive statistics;
- Hands-on experience with defect management tools (e.g. JIRA);
- Good English skills (both written and oral) to communicate and coordinate testing and bug fixing with functional teams;
- Excellent critical thinking, troubleshooting, and creative problem-solving abilities;
- Ability to deliver against challenging deadlines;
- Responsibility for tasks and challenges.
- Knowledge of advanced data technology stacks (g. NoSQL, Big Data);
- Basic knowledge of data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlik);
- Familiarity with common programming languages for data analytics (e.g. R, Python);
- Understanding of business processes;
- Experience with ETL testing;
- Experience in testing web-based applications (including tools like Selenium).
- The opportunity to grow in your field in an international company;
- The opportunity to learn from professionals;
- Excellent environment to expand your knowledge and skills;
- Competitive salary.
We are a team with challenging goals. Join our cause and realize your personal goals in the process! Let’s talk!
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Only selected candidates will be informed about the further process