We are looking for a Digital Marketing Intern
Are you passionate about (digital) marketing and would you like to work for an ambitious Data Science and AI company with locations in Utrecht (NL) and Kaunas (LT)? Then we have a great opportunity for you!
In this role, you will supporting the development and maintenance of social marketing activities. You will bring your fresh ideas to Intellerts, and we will offer you an exciting internship with on-the-job learning, surrounded by experienced professionals. Your responsibilities include maintaining, optimizing and testing social marketing and commercial activities to further increase our awareness in Europe.
Intellerts is a data science & AI company and we empower employees by placing them in the center of data-driven decision support through easy to consume, impactful and actionable insights from diverted data sources.
Intellerts offer scalable data science solutions that go further and deeper than traditional BI, providing insights at strategic, tactical and operational levels – enabling people to follow up and to guarantee that the value of advanced analytics is utilized.
- Fluent in English;
- Enrolled in a Bachelor or Master program relevant to the internship, i.e. marketing/communication/business administration/business economy’
- You are available for a period of 5 to 6 months (and at least 4 days a week);
- To be eligible for an internship, you must be enrolled as a student within the EU;
- Creative – constantly coming up with new, imaginative ideas to explore and test;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- You are able to work independently;
- Team player & winning can-do attitude;
- You are passionate about (digital) marketing.
- An excellent internship allowance
- Getting familiar in the world of data science and AI
- Get experience with all aspects of (Digital) Marketing
- Learn how a successful scale up is working in practice
- Spending time in our office in Kaunas, Lithuania
We are a team with challenging goals. Join our cause and realize your personal goals in the process! Let’s talk!
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be informed about the further process