The ICIST Conference is hosted by the biggest technical university in the Baltic States – Kaunas University of Technology (Lithuania). ICIST 2021 aims to bring together researchers, engineers, developers and practitioners from academia and industry working in all major areas and interdisciplinary areas of Information Systems, Business Intelligence, Software Engineering and Information Technology Applications. In 2021 the Conference will be held in Kaunas, on 14-16 October, 2021 in blended way.
Intellerts, represented by Data Scientist and CEO Martin Haagoort, will be participating as a speaker in the subject:
Artificial Intelligence for Finance – A Hyped trend? – Overpromising and underdelivering? – How to get on track for this Journey?
- Where do we stand in the level of maturity of AI?
- What is the impact of AI on finance professionals?
- What is ahead for AI implementations?
- How to accelerate the practical applications in finance?
- What is the route to Date-Driven Enterprise?
For more information visit: